Tuesday, June 4, 2013

adventures to embark on.

This summer I'm pretty consumed with classes and such, so I don't really get to go on many far away adventures; however, I am getting to go to Charlottesville, Virginia to visit my brother, which I am pretty excited about.

Charlottesville, Virginia 

Such a beautiful place! I do wish SIU's campus was as gorgeous as UVA's. 

While I don't get to travel much, or, really at all this summer, I hope to do so at some point in my lifetime. (Sooner rather than later, I hope!) Here's a list of my 5 places I would love to go (...in no particular order. I would feel really lucky and excited to get to go to any of them, really!)

1. The Swiss Alps

Oh, my. I want to stay in a hut in the mountains. 


2. Barcelona, Spain

This looks romantic and fun.


3. The Grand Canyon

I just want to stay at this place for awhile. So much beauty. 


4.  Salvation Mountain in Niland, California

I've been wanting to explore California for awhile, and this just looks like a really neat place. 


5. South Korea
(of course!)

My heart gets really excited when thinking about Korea and its people! 

I feel like I'll be completely in awe of God and His creations when I explore these places. You know, "nature is God's first missionary." 

Where are some places you would like to adventure to? : ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment