Sunday, June 23, 2013

nice day, folks! : a lot of pictures




my, my, my! 



The past couple of days have been filled with so many exciting adventures.



On Thursday, my dad & I went on a ride in a hot air balloon. We watched the sunrise and it was pretty much the best thing I've ever done in my life. We also adventured downtown Belleville & strolled through many antique and thrift stores. (Thrifting is always a good idea.)






On Friday, my lady best, Hillary, and I left to go to Nashville. We spent the night & adventured downtown Nashville, made some friends, and went to the flea market the next day. 

For the first time, it truly felt like summer. I mean it really felt like summer, the goodness of summer.  Windows rolled down, arm out the window, sun shining bright, sunglasses on, good music blasting, laughing and dancing.



Summertime is liberating, and all is gravy in my heart. :)

Actually, gravy wouldn't be good in my heart.
But you get it.
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment