Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, Wuwu!

May 6th, 2013... the day God decided to add another year to my sweet grandma's life! 
And my, my, my she is lookin' so good!
 I hope and pray that I look just like her and have the same sweet, kind, and loving heart as her someday. 


Louetta Mae King, my sweet Wuwu,  you are the most beautiful lady, both inside and out. You are always full of joy and kindness. You are so much fun to be around - always! You are my inspiration and my best friend. 


I hope that everyone in the world gets to meet Wuwu at least once in their life. She is all smiles at all times! Because she is joyful, you, too, will be filled with joy! 


She is always willing to go on adventures with me, and I love that about her. I love her stories. She gives the best advice on life, love, and relationships. Each time I'm with her, she reminds me what it's like to be a true lady, and I strive for that daily! 


She is so pretty at all times. I also love the fact that she wears a rain scarf. She is oh so, so glamorous! I love going on BBQ Barn dates with her. I love her pumpkin pie. I love, love, love her fried chicken. She always has the best food and is the best company at her house! 

*note: If you go to her house, ask her if she has any chocolate pie. She will bring out her candy jar with all sorts of chocolate. It would be wise if you chose a KitKat and/or Reece Cup. You can thank me later. *



"Always follow your heart, it will tell you what to do."

Wuwu is so easy to love, but she is so, so good at loving others. She continues to show unconditional love to me and the rest of my entire family no matter what. Now that I'm older, I am far more interested in Wuwu's love life, too. I always ask her about Papa and how she knew he was "the one." They fell in love in April 1948 and she always says she just knew in her heart that he was the one. I hope I can be the lover, wife, mother, grandmother, lover of Christ, and lady that she is. She is such a wonderful example of all of these things. 

I am so, so, so blessed to be able to call her my very own grandma. 

Happy birthday, Wuwu! You are such a PYT and I love you so much! 

P.S. If you're reading this, go call, text, email, write your grandma right now. If you're able, go visit her and give her a hug around the neck and kiss on the cheek and let her know how thankful you are for her and how much you love her. Grandma's are the absolute best, and I think that they deserve the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment