Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 out of 10 people die.

the big 'ole beautiful, blue sky


I was listening to the radio on my drive to Harrisburg yesterday, and I heard this:

"10 out of 10 people die."


(Well, duh, Kellyn.)


While this might be trivial and kindof silly, it is so relevant.


It kindof made me realize how small we are and how temporary life is. It made me really think... I should be completely fearless to go out there and get things done! I want to put forth all of the effort I have inside of me to do everything to the best of my ability! I want to try new things. Weird things. Hard things! I want to meet all of the human beings I can possibly meet! I need to live in every moment of every second of every minute of every hour of every day, because it's all too important! I want to take every learning opportunity that comes my way and get every single thing I possibly can out of it - failure or success, and see them as opportunities to learn. 


There is so much to see, so much to learn and so much to do in this world, both at home and outside of home that life should never, ever, ever be boring! We all have somethin' going for us, right? 


I want to make the most of the littlest things. I want to appreciate it all. 


Lately I've been so consumed with school projects, homework, and things of the like that I haven't truly been appreciating life. Oftentimes, I am so consumed by schoolwork, traveling from Carbondale to Harrisburg to Carbondale, and making time for family and friends, I'm not really truly appreciating the time being spent doing these things. 


This week, I'll appreciate the little things:


Perhaps it might be a not-so-good grade, the rainy days to come, a silly question asked by a student, and Cuties. (Both the hybrid fruit and literal humans that are cute.) 


I have the desire to learn everything I possibly can in this lifetime, and sometimes it gets covered up by the busyness of life. 


So here's to this week and appreciating every little thing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment